Wednesday, February 2, 2011

postheadericon A Very Pointless Post

Well Hello people

I don't know what to write about today. So I have decided to just write whatever comes to mind. It may end up being a complete conversation or it may just end up being random craziness. we will have to see how it goes.

So what to say what to say? Well My pain is a lot less today. That may only be because I have been taken 5 time the amount of anti-inflammatory I usually do. Hey judge all you want I had to do something. I was seriously at my breaking point. Like I was gonna cut my own fucking leg off to stop the pain. But that will not be necessary now. the pain is way down. I see the doctor tomorrow, and I have the utmost faith that her will be able to adjust my meds so that the pain will go away completely.

Holly crap I have nothing to say today. I have been sitting at my computer for a while trying to write something and nothing is coming out. What to do what to do? Maybe just give up? leave my post as is? I think so. i will write more tomorrow after I get back form the doc's. Yes I think that is what i Will do. Sounds good to me. This is just a pointless post anyway. Nothing earth shattering is about to come out of my brain, I am not about to make a confession of momentous proportion. so I think I will end it here and move on.

So good night to all. Have a great sleep and an even better morning.

Later Gaters

B

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.